The design of Arp became the official logo for the Fucina degli Angeli, for which renowned artists designed glass objects. Fucina deli Angeli began as an artist’s cooperative in 1950, Centro Studi Pittori Arte del Vetro, set up by Egidio Costantini, Fioravante Seibezzi, Armando Tonello, Gino Krayer, Mario Carraro, Aldo Bergamini, and others, with the intent of having permanent place of business and showroom in Murano. The first show was held in Murano on 18 April 1953 with works by Guidi, Calder, Moore, Le Corbusier, Kokoschka. One year later the Centro changed its name to Fucina degli Angeli, on the suggestion of Jean Cocteau.
From that point exhibitions followed in Basel, Paris and New York, with works by Arp, Braque, Calder, Chagall, Ernst, Fontana, Hundertwasser, Kokoschka, Le Corbusier, Leger, Lewitt, Picasso, Ponti and Tobey. Peggy Guggenheim, had a primary role in the circumstances of the Fucina. It was thanks to her that a great many prestigious names in the world of art got in touch with Costantini and it was through her introduction that the Museum of Modern Art in New York organised in 1965 a large exhibition of glass sculptures.